Royals

Prince William Reportedly Reached Out to Ex-Prince Andrew After Titles Were Stripped

Whitney Danhauer

Published

on

Mirrorpix / MEGA; James Whatling

Robert Hardman, a British journalist and author of Elizabeth II: In Private. In Public. The Inside Story, claimed that Prince William was one of just a few people who reached out to Andrew Mountbatten Windsor after his royal titles were stripped.

According to a new report from Page Six published on Thursday, April 9, Hardman wrote that Andrew, 66, was “very touched” by William, 43, reaching out to him after King Charles III officially stripped his titles in October 2025. That same month, Charles, 77, ordered his younger brother to move out of the Royal Lodge.

Both orders were due to Andrew’s alleged ties with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

News Licensing / MEGA

When more of the Epstein Files were released in February, William and wife Princess Kate, released a statement regarding Andrew’s alleged involvement.

“I can confirm The Prince and Princess have been deeply concerned by the continuing revelations,” a representative for the couple told Page Six at the time. “Their thoughts remain focused on the victims.”

The disgraced royal was arrested on claims that he shared confidential information with Epstein. If convicted, he could face up to life in prison.

Capital Pictures / MEGA

Andrew, however, has continually denied any wrongdoing.

As National Examiner previously reported, William had allegedly made “a very firm decision” to not allow his uncle around Kate, 44, and their three children – Prince George, 12, Princess Charlotte, 10, and Prince Louis, 7.

“William’s priority is protecting Catherine and the children. He doesn’t want them anywhere near the controversy surrounding Andrew,” a source told Rob Shuter’s Naughty But Nice Substack on March 15. “If Andrew is present, William, Catherine and the children won’t be. It’s that simple.”

Trending News

Royals4 days ago

Princess Eugenie Pays Tribute to Late Queen Elizabeth With Baby Daughter’s Name

Royals2 days ago

Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Return to the U.K. After 6 Years ‘Is an Admission of Failure’

Royals1 day ago

Princess Kate Pushes Prince William to Make Peace With Prince Harry Amid ‘Rival Royal Court’ Fears

Exclusive4 days ago

Princess Anne’s Plan to Reconcile Princes William and Harry: ‘This Nonsense Has Gone on Far Too Long’

Royals1 day ago

Prince Harry’s U.K. Move Driven by Finances: ‘Money and Inheritance Are Part of the Calculation’

Royals4 days ago

Prince Harry ‘Wants More of a Foothold’ in U.K. After Mending Relationship With King Charles

Celebrity Deaths4 days ago

Jason Ritter Still ‘Talks to’ Late Dad John Ritter More Than 20 Years After His Death

Celebrity News4 days ago

Nancy Sinatra Remembers Elvis Presley’s ‘Sensitive’ Side 49 Years After His Death